You’ve got the family loaded up, your motorhome all packed and you’re hitting the open road for a weekend camping trip to your favorite spot – the last thing you want to do is worry about insurance. If this is you - whether it’s a motorhome, travel trailer, camper or even a horse trailer – it’s important to make sure you and your family are covered.
RV insurance can protect the things you enjoy doing with your family. Request a quote online and we'll get back to you with policy options from multiple companies we work with so you can compare and save!
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance,which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
At Insurance Services we know what it means to spend quality time with your family. Locally owned and operated since 1980, we can handle all of your RV insurance needs.