SEATTLE, Wash. - In 2016, our community footprint grew thanks to so many of our clients. Protecting our clients is our number one priority. Protecting the communities we call home follows close behind and what a year we shared with our community partners.
Here's a look at just a few of the things we accomplished in 2016:
- Donated more than $2,500 across our three community partners thanks to your referrals.
- Sponsored several key community events, including: Girls Who Care Club Fashion Show, St. Demetrio's Golf Tournament, and Sequim Farmers Market .
- Partnered with Safeco Insurance to host a 'Protect What Matters Most ' class resulting in a $2,000 donation for the Clallam County Fire Department.
- Packed more than 1,000 snack food bags for local kids in need.
- Collected toy and cash donations for kids in Snohomish, Thurston, Pierce, and Clallam counties during the holiday season.
- Hosted our 3rd Annual Father's Day Photo Contest - giving local kids a chance to show off their drawing skills while saying ' Thanks' to dad. More than 50 children participated.
We couldn't have done it without you and we can't wait to see what 2017 has in store!